Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vegas again, Baby!!

In two weeks and two days, I will be in Vegas, Baby! I am staying at the Venetian. The tentative schedule:

Thursday, Noon -- Venetian $300+ Deepstack tournament.

If I crap out of that early, Bellagio $1000+ tournament at 8pm.

Friday, Noon -- Venetian Deepstack tournament, unless I qualify for the final table of the Venetian tournament from Thursday, which would start at 4pm. OR, I might hit the WSOP on this day. I would try to sat into the NLHE tournament, or I might actually try the 7-stud HL tournament. I like this game, and have performed well when I have played this game. My only issue is whether I could see all the cards, with my bad eyes.

If I crap out of these options, the Bellagio $1000+ tournament at 8pm on Friday is always an option, or possibly the Rio cash games.

In between tournaments, as much NL cash games as I can possibly play, since the NL games during the WSOP are fantastically donkarific.

My long term goal is to build up a substantial bankroll to hit the WSOP Main Event in 2009 with enough to also play the bigger cash games. I am aggressive, but also a realist. I've decided that I need to keep hitting the smaller tournaments and cash games when they are juicy, which means WSOP time.


Also, I think that I am the only poker blogger that does not have a single link from anyone else's blog. I'm kinda proud of that.

A poker ninja blogger.

No comments: