Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Sick stack

After the Alamo Bowl which Missou won last night, I logged on to FullTilt to play a few SNGs. I opened the "Hanson Hangout" 6-max PLO table to witness what may be the best run in the history of on-line poker to date.

When I opened the table, Ziigmund had around $800,000 on the table, and everyone else was somewhere around $30K to $50K. Then I watched him run it up this --












Someone in the chat said he reloaded several times to $250K total, so his win at this point is around $1.3 million. I had two thoughts as I watched this:

My $30 SNGs seem to incredibly insignificant.

This gives me hope.

I've always subscribed to the view that if someone else can do it, then I can do it, too. But would I really have the balls to plunk down $250K at one table to run it up like this? Maybe, if I had this type of bankroll. But i dunno.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

meh, apparently he goes off for big numbers all the time. the game is built around him, from what i can tell at 2p2.

so don't take it to heart too much or wish for that ;)

Unknown said...

oops, jojo here logged in as the wife, i guess.

Anonymous said...

Браво, какие нужная фраза..., отличная суждение [url=http://tutledy.ru/muzhskaya-psikhologiya.html]мужская психология[/url]