Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Rate

While driving home from work today, a system to rate my live poker sessions occurred to me. The primary skills for my play on a 1-10 scale are:

Energy: how much energy I bring to the game, measured by how awake I feel and how much I am "into the game" (high number = more energy)

Focus: self-explanatory -- how well I am paying attention and reading my opponents (high number = better focus)

Cards: how good the cards are to me, and a measurement of luck (high number = better cards)

Opponents: quality of my opponents (high number = better players)


Recent tournament win --
Energy: 8
Focus: 9
Cards: 6
Opponents: 4

Recent cash game session --
Energy: 6
Focus: 8
Cards: 6
Opponents: 5

Venetian cash game session --
Energy: 7
Focus: 9
Cards: 10
Opponents: 5

No comments: